About Dr. Iman Bar
Iman Bar, MD has practiced medicine since 1990, beginning her field of practice in pediatric and women’s health. During her time in this field, Dr. Bar receive many prestigious awards including the honor of being named “Top Doctor” by the American Medical Association.
In 2010, Dr. Bar became interested in finding more holistic ways to treat her patients and furthered her studies, become specialized in Homeopathy and Herbal Medicine, a member of the American Academy for Holistic Medicine and finally, became Board Certified by the American Association of Integrative Medicine in 2012.
Dr. Bar is passionate in helping men and women address the root cause of their symptoms so they can live an optimized life, offering a variety of modalities such as gut healing, hormone replacement, toxicities, allergies, or nutrient deficiencies. She is dedicated to staying current on the latest trends and developments in integrative medicine and attends multiple conferences each year to offer the best for her patients.
CERTIFICATIONS & SPECIALIZATIONS
Member of the American Academy for Holisitic Medicine
Board Certified by the American Association of Integrative Medicine
Specialized studies in Homeopathy and Herbal Medicine
DEGREES + CERTIFICATIONS
- Graduated with Honors as GP physician in 1986
- Completed Fellowship at Emory University 1990
- Medical Director for Pediatric and Women’s Health Clinic in Costa Mesa since 2001
- Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics 2002
- Attending Pediatrician at Hoag Hospital since 2003
- Member of the American Academy for Holistic Medicine 2010
- Specialized in Homeopathy and Herbal medicine 2012
- Board Certified by the American Association of Integrative Medicine 2012
AWARDS + HONORS
- Awarded Honorary Recognition by Dr. Parry, Director of Community Medicine at Hoag Hospital 2004
- Awarded Honorary Recognition by Newport Beach Mayor 2005
- Awarded Honorary Recognition by Costa Mesa Mayor
- Honored by the American Academy of Pediatrics ”Champion for Kids” award 2006
- “Top Doctors” award from the American Medical Association 2009
Dr. Bar Featured on ABC’s Nightline for her work with frontline responders during the initial Covid-19 Outbreak
Dr. Bar, M.D. has been providing her patients with superior medical care for years and beyond being a trusted doctor, she has been featured on numerous news programs including ABC’s Nightline and ABC 7 News. She and her team are ready to be of immediate service to you and your family during these difficult times. You are not alone.